Dear May Day | AMSUS Registrants,
I hope this finds you well. Thank you so much for registering for the virtual May 6th - May 7th UNC | AMSUS May Day Trauma Conference scheduled to start on Thursday May 6th. The link to the conference will be sent to the email you provided the week prior to the event.
Please see some important instructions below regarding the conference and CME credit:
- Sign-on: Sign-on with your first name, last name and the email address used in your registration.
- Attendance: Your sign-on name and email will be used as attendance for Continuing Medical Education Credits.
- Continuing Medical Education: A link to a survey will be sent to your email after the conference.
- In the Conference
- Click the link below to log into the meeting. A box stating “Starting the Meeting” will appear.
- Another box with loading progress with appear. Note that it may take several minutes for the conference platform to load onto your browser.
- When loaded, a third box will appear with fields to enter your name and email. Sign-on with your first, last name and the email address used in your registration.
- Click "Sign In" to enter the conference.
- Sessions: Feel free to drop in on any session of interest to you. The final agenda will be posted on https://tarheeltrauma.org/mayday/agenda/ in the coming weeks.
- Microphones: Your microphone will automatically be muted upon joining the conference. Please keep your mic muted unless you have a question.
- Chat: A chat function will be available to ask questions or share ideas.
- Video: Video will be disabled for all registrants to optimize streaming.
Please don't hesitate to email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you in May.